Click Here to download a printable version of the “Funding Request” form from the North Dakota Soybean Council.
Click Here to download a printable version of the “County Extension Mini Grant Request” form from the North Dakota Soybean Council.
Click here to download a printable version of the “Project Reporting” form from the North Dakota Soybean Council .
* To request funding for soybean research, please contact Research Programs Coordinator Miki Miheguli at 701-566-9300, or by email at email@example.com
Vision for North Dakota Soy:
Growing a legacy of successful farmers.
Innovating to expand partnerships, markets, and opportunities for the success of North Dakota soybean growers.
- Market Development – Build demand and market share for North Dakota Soy
- Production and Plant Breeding Research – Invest in production practices and plant breeding to improve the current and long-term success of North Dakota soybean farmers
- Biodiesel – Support opportunities for demand and production of biodiesel
- New Uses – Invest in new uses for North Dakota soy with the potential for high volume or high value demand
- Public Relations – Strengthen the relationship between consumers and farmers
Requirements for Funding:
- Projects must have a direct benefit to ND soybean producers.
- Projects will be considered for funding based on how well they help NDSC meet their goals and impact targe audiences.
- Only completed NDSC Funding Request Forms will be considered. The form can be accessed online at: ndsoybean.org/funding-request
- Contact the NDSC office for deadline dates for submitting NDSC Funding Request Forms: 701-566-9300.
- Submit completed funding requests by email to Suzanne Wolf, Communications Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If approved for funding, you will be required to give written and/or verbal reports to NDSC at times specified in finalized project contracts.
Funding Requests will NOT be accepted for the Following Activities:
- Legislative or lobbying efforts.
- Political campaigns.
- Programs or activities that personally benefit employees or directors of the NDSC.
- Programs or activities that directly benefit a specific individual or private business.
- Humanitarian efforts.
- General fund support or sponsorships.
- Programs that do not have a direct benefit to ND soybean producers or the ND soybean industry.