Click here to download a printable version of the “Funding Request” form from the North Dakota Soybean Council.
Click here to download a printable version of the “County Extension Mini Grant Request” form from the North Dakota Soybean Council.
* To request funding for soybean research, please contact Director of Research Kendall Nichols at 701-566-9300, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for North Dakota Soy:
Growing a legacy of successful farmers.
Innovating to expand partnerships, markets, and opportunities for the success of North Dakota soybean growers.
- Market Development – Build demand and market share for North Dakota Soy
- Production and Plant Breeding Research – Invest in production practices and plant breeding to improve the current and long-term success of North Dakota soybean farmers
- Biodiesel – Support opportunities for demand and production of biodiesel
- New Uses – Invest in new uses for North Dakota soy with the potential for high volume or high value demand
- Public Relations – Strengthen the relationship between consumers and farmers
If you have received funding from the ND Soybean Council please click here to download the required quarterly reporting form.